Meet Me in St Louis
- Acting Lessons on May 29, 2016 at Saratoga Senior Center
- Voice Lessons on May 30, 2016 at Saratoga Senior Center
- Beauty and the Beast Dance Workshop with Michael Whitney on Jun 4, 2016 at 9:00am at Saratoga Senior Center
- Acting Lessons on Jun 5, 2016 at Saratoga Senior Center
- Voice Lessons on Jun 6, 2016 at Saratoga Senior Center
- Makeup Techniques Workshop with Genn Shaughnessy on Jun 11, 2016 at 11:00am at
- Acting Lessons on Jun 12, 2016 at Saratoga Senior Center
- Open Mic June 2016 on Jun 12, 2016 at 12:00pm at Beekman Street Arts Fair
- Voice Lessons on Jun 13, 2016 at Saratoga Senior Center
- SCT Repertory Presents Tarzan on Jun 13, 2016 at 5:00pm at Saratoga Arts Center
- Addams Family Audition on Jun 18, 2016 at 5:00pm at Saratoga Senior Center
- A Christmas Carol Audition TBA on Jun 18, 2016 at 5:00pm at Saratoga Senior Center
At Saratoga Children’s Theatre, community is the heart of our theatre.
By enriching, educating and inspiring our children we capture their artistic qualities. At SCT, we not only provide a forum for creating theatre, we are building a future audience with a life-long love of the theatre arts.
SCT will be hosting an Open Mic June 12th 12-2pm at the Beekman Street Arts Fair. Please sign up by emailing Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include full name, age, song and who it is by. Please no a cappella. We will have a keyboard available if needed. This family-friendly event will also feature performances under the big tent on Ash and Beekman, roaming street performers, and specialty food trucks
POSTPONED UNTIL THIS SUMMER!
Sign up for your audition here:
Beauty and the Beast Dance Workshop with Michael Whitney
Limited Space Available
You will be learning a dance from Beauty and the Beast!! There will be two different Workshops held on Saturday, June 4th. They are broken down by age group.
When: Saturday, June 4th from 9:00am-10:30am for ages 7-12 AND 10:45am-12:15pm for ages 13-18
Register Ages: 13-18
Makeup Techniques Workshop with Genn Shaughnessy
Space is limited
When: Saturday, June 11 from 11am-2pm
Where: Saratoga Senior Center, 5 Williams Street
Genn Shaughnessy is a Commercial MakeUp Artist, Licensed Hair Stylist and Beauty Expert in Albany, NY who provides camera ready makeup and hair styling services for HD, TV, Photo and Film.
Genn’s ability to produce various types of MakeUp Artistry and Hair Styling for HDTV, Photo and mixed media demonstrates her amazing eye for detail and her ability to think outside the lines of conventional thinking. Genn’s vast knowledge of cosmetics & beauty tools shines in writing and producing beauty segments, blog posts and educational tutorials.
Genn Shaughnessy has numerous film, print and web credits to her name that include FOX, People Magazine, Teen People Magazine American Idols Live and Trading Spaces. She combines tremendous talent and make-up savvy with a plethora of experience and the ability to deliver uncompromising quality of work to every professional work setting.
Genn has trained under various accredited Directors and Department Heads and can boast working with celebrity clients such as; Ron Perlman, Judy Greer, Michael Shannon, Thomas Lennon, Christina Hendricks, Michael Torpey, Carrie Underwood, Alessandro Nivola, Alicia “Lecy” Goranson, Julianne Nicholson, David Cassidy, NY Giants Brandon Jacobs, and even former New York State Governor Elliot Spitzer.
Genn is also available for public speaking engagements, corporate training & seminars and private or industry staff makeup lessons.