- Acting Lessons on Jun 25, 2017 at Saratoga Senior Center
- Voice Lessons on Jun 26, 2017 at Saratoga Senior Center
- Acting Lessons on Jul 2, 2017 at Saratoga Senior Center
- Voice Lessons on Jul 3, 2017 at Saratoga Senior Center
- Oklahoma on Jul 3, 2017 at 9:00am at St. Clement's School
- Tech Production Camp Session 1 on Jul 3, 2017 at 9:00am at St. Clement's School
- Aladdin Kids on Jul 3, 2017 at 9:00am at St. Clement's School
- Under The Sea – Half Day on Jul 3, 2017 at 9:00am at St. Clement's School
- Dr. Seuss on Jul 3, 2017 at 9:00am at St. Clement's School
- Into the Woods Jr on Jul 3, 2017 at 9:00am at St. Clement's School
- Dance Classes on Jul 6, 2017 at 6:00pm at Saratoga Senior Center
- Acting Lessons on Jul 9, 2017 at Saratoga Senior Center
At Saratoga Children’s Theatre, community is the heart of our theatre.
By enriching, educating and inspiring our children we capture their artistic qualities. At SCT, we not only provide a forum for creating theatre, we are building a future audience with a life-long love of the theatre arts.
Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
Auditions: Sunday, June 18th 4pm-6pm AND Monday, June 19th 6pm-8pm at the Saratoga Senior Center (5 Williams Street, Saratoga Springs)
Please bring 16 Bars of a Show appropriate song with sheet music in a binder clearly marked with the cut.
If you are new to auditioning or feel like you could use assistance in the audition process. Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time. We will walk through the process with each student who arrives early for audition help.
Callbacks will be on Tuesday, June 20th 6pm-8pm
Performances: Friday, October 13 at 7pm, Saturday, October 14 at 7pm and Sunday, October 15th at 2pm at the Saratoga Music Hall
This version of Sweeney Todd will be a minimalistic approach done with very little set and props in the round! This will not be a gory version of Sweeney Todd. There will be no ensemble roles. If Cast there will be a $250 production fee
An infamous tale, Sweeney Todd, an unjustly exiled barber, returns to nineteenth-century London, seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of a failing pie shop, above which he opens a new barber practice. Mrs. Lovett’s luck sharply shifts when Todd’s thirst for blood inspires the integration of an ingredient into her meat pies that has the people of London lining up… and the carnage has only just begun!